About The Broker
Nadine Hiser, Broker/Owner of Key Realty began her career in real estate as an investor in 1987. In March of 2002, she began her real estate sales career as an associate of a large firm in Berkshire County (Re/Max Integrity Realtors). She performed as a top producer while with Re/Max, and in the 2 short years as an associate she was recognized as a “Presidents Club Award’s Member” in 2003 & 2004. Presidents Club is a prestigious award level within the Re/Max franchises. In April of 2005, she obtained her Broker’s license and founded “Berkshire Key Realty LLC” – the key to your dreams.
Nadine is multifaceted and holds a BS in Business Administration and Marketing, as well as Educator Licensure in Secondary Education for Business Management & Technology Careers. She holds a minor in Early Childhood Education as well. Perhaps this is why you will feel “nurtured and educated” every step of the way. Nadine guides, counsels, and advocates for her clients through life’s transitions; and this is the very core of her success.
For many people, a home is the largest single investment they make. Please don’t trust its purchase or sale to just anyone. Rely on experience and dedication that Nadine, and the Dream Team at Key Realty, provides.
Call today. 413-329-5209.
About Key Realty
Key Realty is your source for real estate in Berkshire County, Hampden County, and Hampshire County.
Berkshire County – 1819 Flintstone Road, Windsor, MA 01270
Hampden County – 122 Pineview Drive, Springfield, MA, 01119
We assist both buyers and sellers alike, in the purchase or sale of residential, commercial or land real estate throughout all of Western MA. Key Realty associates are among the best in the business and we look forward to being… the key to your dreams.
Looking for your dream home? Call us.
Looking for a wise investment? Trust us.
Looking for a hunter’s heaven? We will walk the earth with you.
We are a full service company and we are waiting to hear from you.
- Berkshire County: Adams, Becket, Cheshire, Dalton, Hancock, Hinsdale, Lanesboro, Lenox, Lee, North Adams, Otis, Peru, Pittsfield, Richmond, Washington, Windsor and Williamstown.
- Hampden County: Chester, Chicopee, East Longmeadow, East Springfield, Longmeadow, Palmer, Tolland, Westfield, Wilbraham and more.
- Hampshire County: Amherst, Chesterfield, Cummington, Goshen, Florence, Hadley, Northampton, Plainfield and Williamsburg.
About The Owner, Professional Designations:
- Massachusetts Licensed Broker #9075240.
- ABR (Accredited Buyer’s Agent) in 2005.
- Certified Financial Specialist (CFS), 2006.
- NAR Green Certification (2016-2018).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration from Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts, with licensure as secondary educator for Business Administration & Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts – Minor in Early Childhood Education.
- Member of Massachusetts Association of Realtors.
- Member of National Association of Realtors.
- Member of Berkshire Board of Realtors.
- Member of Multiple Listing Services, Property Information Network.